This charming Chalet has been awarded a 4**** rating. The Chalet has two floors, the ground floor for living and the sleeping accommodation on the first floor. It covers an area of 80 sqm. and can accommodate 4-5 people.
The ground floor comprises of:
- The main entrance with a storage cupboard and coat hooks
- A well equipped kitchen
- The combined dining/living room with a wood burning stove with a panoramic view of the Mont Blanc Massif from the bay window and balcony, TV and free Wi-Fi
- A shower room with toilet and hand wash basin
The first floor has two bedrooms :
- The master bedroom is the Mont Blanc Room, with a great view of the Mont Blanc Massif and a double bed (cupboard and hooks inside the room)
- The Mazot Room with twin beds and the original feature Mazot door (hooks inside the room and cupboard on the floor)
- Communal Bathroom with a corner bath
- Separate toilet
- An additional little sofa bed is available at this floor.
Additional equipment and facilities in the Chalet
- Kitchen: a fully equipped kitchen with all necessary kitchenware, a cafetière, a kettle, a toaster, a traditional oven, a microwave, a dish washer and a washer/dryer machine
- Ski/Boot room: integrated ski storage locker with boot warmers
- Linen provided: bed linen, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels and Tea towels
- Private Parking: provided for 1 vehicle.
- Central Heating
- TV in the main living room and Wi-Fi –free access.
- Summer – (1st June – 30th November): 1000 € to 1500 € / week
- Winter - (1st December – 31th May): 1000 € to 2500 € / week
The above tariff includes the following:
- Accommodation, water, power, gas and heating
- Free parking, maximum 1 car
The above does not include:
- Local visitor’s tax, collected by the Town hall, 1,50 € per night per person above the age of 12 years
- Optional house cleaning at the end of your stay – 75 €
- Daily house cleaning service available, providing it is agreed seven days prior to arrival at a price to be agreed
- Any damage caused during your visit, there will be a charge in the event of vandalism or excess damage above usual wear and tear